Monday, July 14, 2008

PARTY PICTURES

PARTY TIME pictures from her birthday a week ago

I'm one today, let's party!!

I have my party dress on and am ready to party!














SWIM TIME

Swimming with Papa.

Almost the whole swim party I just sat in my new chair, I loved just sitting back and watching.


Swim party, notice Madix in the backround just chilin in her chair.



CAKE TIME

I don't want this cake in front of me!

Okay, maybe I'll try it.

Mmmmm, it's not too bad.

Hey I can really get into to this, this is yummy.

All done mom, I ate it all! That was a great party!









4TH OF JULY











7 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Thanks for posting the beautiful pics. Love you all to pieces.

Rochelle said...

Cute, cute, cute! She's too adorable. I still can't believe our little ones are 1 this month. Little Tannon just wants to scoot around and chill...there won't be any walking for a while. He's just not the go getter his brother is.

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Love that last cake picture. She is so beautiful and happy. I smiled so big at the pictures of her sitting in the chair.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love her little party dress! What a happy little girl! Let us know next time you are up here again, that was so fun!

Natalie said...

Looks like it was a fun party! She is so cute. She looks so much like you...do others say that too? You are lucky you have a pool in your backyard!

Donna said...

I love the one of her chillin in her chair. Makes her seem so old and mature. Too cute!

The Becker Bunch said...

What a cutie!