Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lake Powell

All my family took a trip to Powell this last week and it ended up being a good and bad trip.

The second day there Dave was wakeboarding, catching some big air and on one of the landings he hurt his back pretty bad, and it put him out of commission for the rest of the trip. Poor guy just had to lay in the hotel the next day. No this isn't a picture of him. Unfortunately I wasn't taking pictures yet, but this is "close" to what he looked like:)

Me and my sisters Melanie and Kacey on the tube. It was a wild ride, I have 2 HUGE bruises on my leg to prove it


Riding the good ol banana, so fun! Yes I'm the whimp wearing the wetsuit. The water was freezing!

This is me wakeboarding, doing some little jumps. So much fun, but I can hardly move today, you use so many mucsles you forget you have.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY to the best dads in the world!! I love these 2 guys so much and am SO thankful for everything they do for me and my family.

8 comments:

Rochelle said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!!!! I would be wearing a wetsuit too...can't stand cold water. I so missed sarival ward today. It was weird going to church with not as many familiar faces.

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

You guys are so fun! Your family loves to get out and do things! We need to do better about that. It looks like you guys had a great time with your family!

Elise and Dan said...

my dad had a boat growing up, and still does. We had so much fun with the family on those trips to the river! I miss those days. Last summer I did it agian, and it was so fun! Sorry that dave got hurt. That's never fun when everyone else is having fun!

Donna said...

I LOVE Lake Powell!! Lots of good memories there....what do you do with your kids on those trips?..I need to figure that part out so I can stop making excuses not to go.

Nielsen Family said...

I REALLY want to go to Lake Powell so badly! I love it there. OHHHH poor Dave. It seems like he is always getting hurt. Happy Father's Day to the best bro! Sorry I could not call, I was at a family reunion all weekend. Loves

mph said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun! It makes me want to go there.

The Becker Bunch said...

FUN FUN FUN! I'm SO jealous...you all look so happy! You and your sisters are ADORABLE...I loved that picture! What a fun family you are...always doing SOMETHING exciting or fun! We've got to step our game up apparently! Let's get the kiddos together soon!! Want to?!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Dave no more crazy tricks you need to be able to pick your kids up for a few more years, they need piggy back rides. Sure love you guys. Looks like fun. I have never been to Lake Powell!