Thursday, June 19, 2008

Family Pictures

We got these taken a few months ago, but am just finally getting them all. So these will be Tyler's 2 year pictures.
This is my favorite of Tyler, I LOVE IT!




This one wouldn't upload any bigger but it turned out really cute. They actually had to take Tyler from another picture and put her in this one, to get a picture of both of them smiling.



All the grandkids with "Gigi and Papa"


My beautiful mom. And my stud of a dad.


My sister Kacey and her fam, My sister Melanie and her fam, and My brother Benson and his fam.


The Latest with Ty and Mads:
Madix is 11 months and is walking all over the place! She LOVES to walk. But she always has to be holding something when she's walking. It's kind of funny, she'll find anything, dish towel, a doll, a ball, and just walk around the house for hours holding it.
Tyler has finally mastered potty training!! Yeah!! This is the 3rd try in about 5 months and she has it down pretty good this time. She's been going all week and has only had an accident when we were out back. I don't really quite know how to go about teaching her how to wipe, but I guess one thing at a time. I'de rather wipe her than change diapers.

18 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

love love love the fotos!!! I posted them on the Eastman Family blog and my blog! I love the updates. Cannot wait to see those girls

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

oh I just posted new pictures of our little family right after the post I did of you guys.

Rochelle said...

Those pictures are the best!!!!! Your girls look so grown up!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Such great photos of your little and big families! I love the one of you with Maddix, so cute!

Jenny Roberts said...

those pictures are so cute. It is so cute when they first start walking. Sarah is real close to taking off...she has taken a step here and there. Hooray for being potty trained. Hooray.

Nancy said...

such great family photos, so fun, I think Madix is the spitting image of her Dad!

Amanda said...

SO Cute!!! Hasn't dave learned he has to TAKE it easy??????? I can't believe I haven't even met your girls yet! Crazy! Christmas I guess! Can't wait to see you!

Nielsen Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! WE NEED TO GET AN UPDATED PHOTO OF THE EASTMAN CLAN LIKE THAT!!! I LOVE YOUR TWO LITTLE MUNCHKINS SOOO MUCH. I will be posting these pics on my blog for all to see... THANKS for sharing.

Donna said...

Beautiful pictures!! Your family is one good looking crew. I can't believe Madix walks all over the place..what a big girl! And yay for Tyler!! One less kid to diaper for you!

Elise and Dan said...

Those pictures are gorgeous!! The lighting is perfect! Your family is so beautiful!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Your girls are adorable! I love the one with you and Madix. You look like such a happy mom! I love it when you get that one perfect picture. You know it's going to end up on the wall! Cute pics!

Rachel said...

your kids are getting so big! They are so beautiful! Loved the Lake Powell pics too! I want to go so bad! I bet gas prices on the lake are insane!

:) said...

What a stunning family you have! And yeah! for potty training! Isn't that the best?

Toria said...

cute pictures Kimber! It's fun to see your siblings and your parents and all the cousins too. AND congrats on the potty training, although no advice on wiping. I'm still doing it for number 2- I don't think his arms are long enough. :)

Natalie said...

Kimber-great photos! you guys look darling! Plus, it's good to see all the rest of your fam. Tell them all hello! Your lake powell trip looked too fun. Can you believe I've only been there once! Anth and I are trying to get there somehow--soon! Nat

Moss Family said...

Your fam pix are SUPER cute...I LOVE them! your girls are too cute...and congrats on Tyler and potty training!

Heidi and Jace said...

Your girls are so way cute! I love these pictures! I love taking matching big family pictures. Love the pictures of Powell. I wish I had lots of sisters around to have fun with! Looks like you had a blast. Poor Dave. Hopefully he's feeling better.

mph said...

What a cute family! You are all very photogenic!