Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Nixon 7-8 Months

WOW, this has been a crazy 2 months for Little N. He went from just laying there hardly doing anything to doing EVERYTHING.... Right at 7 months he started scooting around on his belly and he figured out really fast how to push himself up to sitting. Learned to hold his own "babas" (love this day:) He's mastered the army crawl (still doesn't want to get up on his hands and knees), can pull himself to standing. Hates his excersaucer's, always needs to be moving around, can climb up stairs, is eating lots of snacks and has EIGHT teeth!! Man I can already so tell the difference between him and my girls. He is one busy little boy and is constantly on the go.  But boy is he so dang cute!!


7 months I can hold my own "babas"


Being entertained by talking Elmo


My first real friend, Reed. I'm so excited!


While I was feeding him he had to suck on his toe in between every bite.




Happy boy playing

Learned how to pull himself to standing at 7 months.
First time at a splash pad.  He LOVED it!!



His buddy Meeka



He figured out his tongue and it stuck out like 3 days straight.


Playing with Daddy


2 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

He is absolutely adorable and I loved looking at these photos and the one of Dave playing with his boy!! 8 teeth - your kids get those teeth early!!! My littles it is funny Leilani has 12 and Melia has 7 they could not be more different from each other. I NEED to come see you and that little man before he gets all grown up!

Tami G. said...

Ha! Those toe sucking pictures cracked me up! I'm so glad Reedy made it into this post, even though he's lookin' a little scummy. They are cute buddies, aren't they? I'm so glad you had Nixon :)