Wednesday, April 3, 2013

NEON 5k RUN

My first run ever! I don't like running and never thought I would do any kind of run, but a group of my friends were doing it so I thought why not, help me get in better shape if nothing else. So me, Alisa, Brandi, Jess, Linda, Samara and Lacie went and did it. I was so proud of myself. Only 3 of us ran the whole thing, Me, Alisa and Jess and we ran the 3.4 miles in under 30 minutes. It was tough, but I pushed myself and it felt so good to complete a 5k and ran the whole thing.

Then to top off a good night we got a hotel room to all hang out and have a girls day the next day. Layed by the pool, good food, shopping and massages. It was a great run and a great day with the girls.
It was a "neon" run so we wore our neon tanks, socks, shoes,
accessories and tried to put some in our hair:)














WE DID IT!!!!




1 comment:

judy said...

Your mother is proud of you...You are a good example to me......