Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tayte at 15 Months Old!

Tayte got her 15 months shot last week and the following day woke up from her nap looking like this:( And both her legs were red and swollen. She definently had an allergic reaction to her shots. They were all booster shots that she had had before so the dr wants me to take her to an allergist-oh joy.



Other than that she is doing great!! Here is what she is up to at 15 months and all her favorite things:



She LOVES this goofy hat and Tylers lightsaber
I started giving her a fork this month and she is doing SO good with it and loves it. I was nervous about giving her a bowl of food, thinking it would be everywhere and on the floor but NOT this one. She is so neat. If one noodle fell off her fork or out of the bowl she quickly picks it up and puts it back in the bowl. I think this one is gonna be a bit of a neat freak. She is very good at putting things away and picking up. She is also constantly closing everydoor in our house.
So happy to be eating with a fork!
All my kids go through a phase of loving and cuddling and sitting on Meeka. Tayte sits on her and bounces like she's riding a horse. Meeka's such a good dog.
She LOVES her big sisters. I just found them on the stairs like this one day, Tyler reading to her:)
She loves shoes and is always bringing me shoes to put on her feet. And as soon as she hears me say, "time to go" she runs to the closet and grabs her shoes.

I put like 5 stickers on her one day and it entertained her for about an hour.
She is so good at not messing up her sisters stuff and is content to just sit and watch. Tyler spreading all her silly bands in a big circle and Tayte just sitting there watching.
Sitting next to Madix just watching her write her letters.
She has learned how to color and loves it. Again she is so good to put the lid back on the marker and back in the drawer when she's done. What 15 mo. old does that?? I have been very lucky with my kids and markers. They have never tried to color on walls or anything their not supposed to. I never worry about leaving markers out.



All ready for church


She is so fun and cute "RIGHT NOW" can I freeze her??!! This is my favorite age! I LOVE ALL the things she is doing right now!! I don't want her to get any older!!


3 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

agree!! What a fun age!!! She is adorable.

Tami G. said...

That is TOTAllY how I felt about Liam at 18 months. He's already past it! Now he's a mean two-year-old! Maybe you don't want a boy after all. He will definately color all over your walls :)

Rochelle said...

Such darling pics! She's adorable! That sucks about the allergic reaction though!