Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All Girls At Our House!

Yup, another girl is on her way for us, and we might have been a little bit more excited for a boy, but are super excited for a sweet, adorable baby girl. So Dave and I go to breakfast before my ultra sound and he's SO sure it's a boy. I thought it was a boy too, this pregnancy is so much more mellow. We get into the room and the guy doing the U.S. (sorry don't know the pro. name) knows how much we're hoping thinking it's a boy, he seriously took 20 pictures of just the "girl part", you know the 3 lines. He said he was looking all over to see some sign of a boy, but it was all girl. The first thing Dave said was, "I don't understand" and then he said"that's 3 weddings we're gonna have to pay for". Then I think he started thinking more positive and said, "oh at leaste I don't have to redo the baby room" and "well at leaste I won't have to do scouts". But really we are excited and 3 little princesses will be so fun. As for now this is our last one, but you never know what will happen.
EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!

My parents got our family a trampoline for Christmas so Dave got it all put up last weekend, since we won't have time over Christmas. I can already tell it's gonna be the best toy. They LOVE it!! This is my dad bouncing Ty.

I think my dad had as much fun as the girls.

We've only had it up for 3 days and I'm sure the novelty of it will wear down a bit, but just today Ty and Mads spent hours on it and had so much fun together.

My wonderful mother and Mads.

Then Mon. night we went and saw the beautiful Mesa Temple lights. Ty and her friend Kiera.





These 2 are funny. That sat in the corner together for awhile practing their "mad" faces, then had to come show me. I love how Ty thinks she's putting her hands on her hips but are really in her armpits.

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Kimbo! I just remembered to check this to see what you are having, three girls will be so fun! I'm not counting this as your last one though, I'm sure somewhere down the road you'll want to try once more for a boy, it happened for Dusty! Congrats, and the tramp looks like fun, your parents are awesome grandparents!

Rochelle said...

Congrats on girl number 3~! I think this evens out your sis's string of boys, right?

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Dave grew up with 3 girls so he knows what to expect. He is such a good dad to girls! See if we have a boy we will have to try for another one, but I am thinking if it's a girl I may be done!

Nielsen Family said...

LOVE THE TRAMPOLINE!! EVERY KID SHOULD HAVE ONE.

Toria said...

Congrats on the third girl! You're just ensuring Tami's boys will each have a daughter to marry!
love the trampoline too- we got one for our kids last summer and since it's finally cooled off- they've been on it tons!

Amie said...

Congrats Kimber! They come in three's apparently!!! Think of all the money you're saving not having to buy new baby clothes! :) I can't wait to hear what awesome names you're thinking of for her!

Amanda said...

Congradulations on the girl! That is exciting even though Dave sure wanted a boy!

Jenny Roberts said...

Another girl is going to be fun. I am excited for you guys.

Tami G. said...

Wow, I guess I haven't been on here in a long time. I'm so glad, of course, that you're cooking up a future wife for Liam :)