Monday, October 5, 2009

Congratulations!


Congratulations to my sister Kacey who is prego with her 2nd baby!

Congratulations to my sis-in-law Deirdre who just found out she is pregnant!!! This is super exciting after she's been trying for 7 years! She did in vitro once, it didn't work, they adopted a super cute baby boy, then she just did in vitro again and she's prego!! We are soooo excited for her and Andrew.
Soooo......both these little babies are gonna need cousins to play with, so I will supply this service for them and give them a cousin their same age. Yes I'm prego too!! We're super excited. Haven't been to the doctor yet, but am guessing I'm about a month along.

The weather was so nice today, finally cooled off. I took the girls for a ride with my sweet bike. This is me 5 months prego with Tyler, Dave got me this sweet bike for my birthday.

13 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Again I am so thrilled. How fun that your sister is Pregnant too. Love you guys and we are crossing our fingers for a blonde boy!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Hi Kimber! Yay!! Congratulations! How exciting! How fun to have so many cousins so close.

Fun to hear from you, sorry I forget to check in as often with you...my private friend. :)

Rochelle said...

Congrats to all three!

Nancy said...

Whoa! Congrats Kimbo, wasn't expecting that after the last conversation we had about family size. I knew you weren't done! That is exciting, tell Dave congrats too!

The Price Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! And how exciting that you're all expecting at the same time. I love that your new one will have cousins to play with! My fingers are crossed that you get a boy this go 'round...! But if not, yay for #3! :)

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Wow how exciting for Kacey too!! Tell her congrats. It would be fun to move there next Summer, so many fun play dates. We shall see. Have fun with Drew. I know he is excited to go wakeboarding. You may have to school him in Raquetball again . . .

Tami G. said...

Hooray! I can't wait for this. We're gonna be in baby heaven! I gotta get me one of them cute bikes! You're such a babe when you're pregnant.

Jacque said...

congratulations, kimber! that's so exciting for all of you!

your bike is awesome.

:) said...

Awesome Awesome Awesome news! Here is hoping for a boy for you! Although three girls is pretty amazing too!

Toria said...

Congratulations! After your last comment I my blog, I knew this might be around the corner- didn't realize it would be the next time I checked in on you! Sweet!

The Becker Bunch said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I woke up this morning thinking...I wonder if Kimber is preggo...I need to ask her...I pop on here which I havent done in forever and BAM...YOU ARE PREGNANT!!! YEAHHH!! Congratulations! It is SO fun to be preggo with family...I loved it!!!

Dawn said...

Congratulations! You and Dave sure make cute babies, can't wait to hear what it's going to be. Having cousins the same age as your kids is awesome! Tami's right, you look so great pregnant!

The Three Peas said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'll cross my fingers for you that you get your boy...and then I'll be so jealous I'll get myself knocked up too. Crazier things have happened! That's so cool about your sisters!