Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Vacation (part 2)

Here's some more pictures of our wonderful Christmas activities from Dre's camera that I just got. Thanks Dre.

My neice Maile got up and sang the most beautiful little lullaby (next picture), which I think gave Ty courage to stand up and sing rudolph. I just couldn't believe she got up in front of everyone and sang in a microphone.


Everyone opened up pj's on Christmas Eve, and Dave's wonderful bro Stace had to get Dave these.

Dave's cute twin sisters and me in my new socks


Dave and his bro Stacey, they make quite a pair when they're together

This is the house we stayed in, look at that snow

It did make for GREAT snowboarding, except poor Dierdre broke her arm in the afternoon. She took lessons in the morning and was doing awesome until she cought a stupid front edge and snapped her wrist

I was so worried for her and how she would take care of her baby

SPECIAL EVENTS


On Tuesday (before she broke her arm luckily) Dave's sister Dierdre and her husband Andrew had their beautiful baby Ashton sealed to them in Salt Lake Temple. They adopted Ashton back in March. It was so special to see Ashton sealed to his parents. He is the sweetest, most smiley baby I've ever seen. He had the biggest smile for everyone in the temple right after his sealing.


I love him and am so glad he is part of our family. I'm excited for Ty and Mads to have Ashton to play with



Along with everything else this week, Dave's other sister Amanda got married

Mike and Amanda, we love Mike and am so glad for him to join the Eastmans too

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Wow! Great pics! We had Jayden sealed to us too...its so special to have a baby inside the temple. They just light up the room.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Aren't sealings so sweet with a baby?! How fun that you guys got to be there. Looks like a fun break!

Tami G. said...

I've been waiting for these posts. Thanks for all the fun pictures to look at. Pretty wavy hair, Kimber.

Rochelle said...

Alyssa is taking a dance class at Lifetime. If she really gets into (which I think she will), then I will probably put her in Take 5 or something more dedicated to dance.

mph said...

I love all those awesome Christmas jammies! My friend from another ward just had her 5th child sealed to their family- they adopted all of them.

Elise and Dan said...

what an awesome Christmas! And, to be surrounded by so much family! Sounds like you all were busy too!!

Natalie said...

Looks so fun! Kimber, you look gorgeous by the way! Seriously, you would never know you have kids!!

I loved the pj's! Especially Dave's!