Monday, May 12, 2008

YEAH FOR DISNEYLAND!!


Dave and I took Tyler for a quick trip to Disneyland last weekend and it was a blast! All last week we kept telling her we were gonna go to Disneyland if she was a good girl and I hate for the trip to be over because she WAS sooo good last week. I didn't think she was old enough to reason but she knew "if she didn't eat all her dinner she wasn't going to Disneyland" or "if you're not nice to Mads your not going to Disneyland" so she did just what I told her all week:)

The first 2 rides we took her on was Pirates and The Haunted Mansion and after that she said "I want to go home". So sad, so we went to the kiddie rides and she started loving it.


Train ride with dad, this was one of her favorite rides. And Sitting on Main St. waiting for the parade. Goofy stopped right at Tyler during the parade to play with her and give her hugs and kisses. Tyler was in heaven.


She was the MOST excited to see Mickey! The best part of the trip was just watching Tyler get so excited, it was worth a million dollars. She wasn't too sure about petting the goat (after all we were at Disneyland not the zoo)


Eating her pickle. All last week when we asked her who she was gonna see at Disneyland she would say "See Mickey Mouse, and get candy and a pickle!" She loved her Mickey Mouse balloon and had to take it everywhere with her the rest of the trip.


Heading home with her cinderella suitcase, her mickey hat and her mickey ballon. What a great trip!

12 comments:

A VIRGIN IS COMING said...

Aww, I remember DisneyWORLD (not land--too far). Memories! Love the photos. You all are oodles of cute rolled up into one Ohana :)

bretandjulie said...

Yeah for Disneyland! Glad that she had so much fun. What about Madix, what was her favorite? Disneyland is always so much fun! Now Tyler will keep asking to go back. And as for the rides, sometimes you just have to do what the kids want to do. Isn't it wonderful to see them so happy?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Yay for Disneyland! I am glad Tyler had fun, that place is just happy to me! Goofy did the same thing to Avery too... Yay for Goofy, you are our fave!!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

How fun Kimber and Dave! Ty is growing up so fast. How fun that you could have a date with just Ty. What a great idea! I cannot wait to take Ashton to Disney World. We will only be 7 hour drive when we move to Georgia and only 4 hours from beautiful beaches. Thanks for sharing the fun photos

Nancy said...

Glad you guys had a fun trip, I love taking my kids and watching the pure joy and excitement, you're right, it's worth a million dollars!

andreamatrix said...

Man, I've been good and nobody took me anywhere...pout pout!

Elise and Dan said...

We love Dsineyland too! We've been there a lot, because my parents are only 20 minutes from Anaheim. I love that giddy feeling when you enter the gates! I love it! It looks like you all had a blast!

The Becker Bunch said...

I LOVE IT!!! I need to post my pics. Seriously, Disneyland is my FAVORITE place. It is so much more awesome with kids too!! Maybe we can plan a trip together sometime!!

mph said...

How fun that you got some one on one time with Tyler and what a perfect place to do it! She looks so grown up toting her suitcase!

Dusty said...

What a fun little trip! Looks like you all had a blast! Tyler is such a cute girl. She looks so much like her momma.

Natalie said...

Kimber-love seeing your family! You guys are darling. Looks like Disneyland was a hit! We still have yet to go together as a fam. Love you guys! Natalie

Nielsen Family said...

How Fun for the three of you! Great idea! I want to do something with just the little man, Jared and I. Love you two to bunches and can not wait to see those little ones again.