Monday, October 15, 2012

Little N at 2 Months

Little N at 2 months old:
He weighs 14 lbs! 98%, He's chunking up very nicely:)
He is SUCH a GOOD baby!!
At 2 months we put him to bed on his belly and he LOVED it and slept through the night for the first time. (just like all my kids, they love sleeping on their bellies) We feed him around 9:30pm and he sleeps until 6:30-7am:) I LOVE it:) He takes 3 naps during the day 1 1/2 - 2 hrs long, and is staying up for about 1 1 1/2 - 2 hrs long. He eats 5-6 oz. Then it's play time with mom or sisters for awhile, then he lays under his toy and plays so good for about 30 min., then he loves to watch his baby einstein and will watch those for a good half hour. He's such a happy baby, hardly ever cries. He's always giving big smiles whenever you look or talk to him.
We LOVE our little Nixon!!
















2 comments:

Tami G. said...

Oh my gosh, what a chunk! I missed the newborn stage completely! And already sleeping through the night? What a little stud. He sure looks like Madix to me. I can't wait to meet him! Two more weeks...

Rochelle said...

OH my GOODNESS!!! He is too cute!!!! I cannot WAIT to see him!!!!!! (hopefully here in the next couple months or so, we'll be down again).