Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sedona Road Trip

Amanda and Mike and Becks are leaving us to move to Florida:( We're gonna miss them! It's been so fun having them close by for almost 2 yrs. So Dave decided he needed to take them to Sedona, Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon before they left. I had stuff going on so he took Ty and Tayte, left Mads with me and went for a little road trip.
They had a great trip.



I love Ty's look at Beckahm. She loves him. Amanda said how impressed she was with Tyler the whole trip. She said she was SOOO good and SUPER helpful. That's my Ty:)

They went fishing and Ty got a fish in her net!! Perfect thing for Ty to do. She loved it!



Tayte had a couple spills on the dirt. She came back with her legs all scratched and beat up.


Slide Rock. Ty really wanted to get in but it was freezing and she told me I forgot to pack her towel:) We'll have to go when it gets hot.






The hotel room. Dave said they got there and Ty unpacked all her and Taytes stuff, put it all in the drawers, made their bed and got everything all ready for the night stay.

And the last stop, The Grand Canyon. It was freezing that morning, but beautiful as ever!




1 comment:

Tami G. said...

I'm so sorry you had to miss out on a fun trip because of me! I guess I owe you a really fun trip...someday I will repay. Promise!