Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter!

We went to the mall last week to see the Easter Bunny and Tayte was terrified of it. She wanted NOTHING to do with it. I put her on Ty's lap for a picture and she screamed. I told her to say cheese just for one picture and this is the best I got. She was trying so hard to be brave:)

Painting Easter Eggs! We tried koolaid this year. It worked pretty good but had to pull out the other paints to so more.
Tayte did reasonably good!





Tayte's egg actually turned out really cool. And Dave's with a palm tree and sun set. Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Nice Dave love it!!!

Tami G. said...

I love that dave participates with you guys in fun stuff like this. At our house, it's usually just me and the kids :)