Friday, November 18, 2011

Tayte 18 months

I can't believe my baby is 18 months. That means she's 1 1/2 yrs old. That means she's almost not a baby any more. NOOOO, I don't want her to get any older, I want to freeze her just like this!!
At 18 months:
She is super fun and cute but is very stubborn. She is content with the few words she can say, mostly it's just "MOM!" all day long. She doesn't say "no", but she definently know how to shake her head NO if she doesn't want something. She can do a lot of animal noises if she feels like it, and talks all the time, just in her own language. But that's OK, I'm not in any hurry.
She loves to:
-watch Barney or Wiggles (those are her favorites at the moment)
-jump on the trampoline (she can hold her own pretty good jumping with the big girls)-bobs her head and "tries" to sing along in the car with Madix
- read books (she always has about 5 books in her crib and she is so good at waking up and just reading her books till we come and get her)
-puzzles (she can put them back in the right spot she just needs to learn to turn them the right way)
-color (whenever her sisters are coloring at the table she gets out her little coloring book and crayons and trys to color too)
-listen to my ipod, she loves to walk around with my ipod to her hear
-wearing goggles, she LOVES to wear these goggles and walk around- nerd
-gives hugs and kisses, she's so good at giving hugs and kisses, even when she leaves the gym she runs and gives the leaders hugs and kisses. Whenever I fake cry she runs over and gives me a hug. So when I need to change her diaper and she doesn't want to I fake cry and she runs over to give me a hug and I got her:)









Their new winter boots. She LOVES her older sisters and is always trying to do what they do and they LOVE her and are so cute with her!



I LOVE MY TAYTERS!!


No comments: