Tuesday, July 19, 2011

14 months old

I LOVE LOVE this age and stage! I have to say 12 months- 2yrs is my FAVORITE! They are so dang cute and learning so many fun things during this year AND start to be more independent and play on their own better.
Here are some new things Tayte is doing at 14 months old:
She has learned 2 new words besides "uh oh, ma, da" she now says "HOT and DOT" Everytime I put her in the car when we've been out she says "HHHHOT!" (I guess thats a good word to know in the summer in phoenix:) Then whenever she sees little circles she points to them and says "DOT!" so cute. She even found a little circle on her tray the other day, I had no idea was even there, and pointed to it and said "DOT".

She's getting really good at finding things to entertain herself.
She was so proud to be wearing this hat and just kept walking around in it.

Thanks to her big sister Madix she's learning to play babydolls.

She is also learning to put a cheesy face on for the camera.
She LOVES milk!! She will often drink her whole sippy cup of milk then try and find her sisters milk and drink that too.
She is very good at following direction. When I'm doing the dishes I always tell her to go get her "baba's" and bring it to me and she does. Or I'll tell her to go get certain things or put things away and she totally knows what to do.
She loves to sit on the couch with her sisters, but she is NOT a tv kid. Won't watch it for more than a second. So different from my other 2.
She is obsessed with Dave's shoes. It's usually this same brown one that she ALWAYS takes out and try's to wear. It's funny she wants nothing to do with my shoes it's always Dave's.

Here's some of her cheesy smiles for the camera:)
She's a nerd.
She takes 2 naps a day. She's in her crib from 10-12 in the morning while I go out back to teach swim lessons. This is usually how I find her when I come in to get her- looking at her books and she turns on her little mobile music and light.



Also everytime I lay her down I hold her and sing "twinkle twinkle little star" and she sings with me! It's SO cute. She opens her mouth and says "ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh" to the tune! She also try's to sing some songs in the car. And when there's a song she likes in the car she totally dances.
My cute 14 month old.
"Oh man, life can be hard sometimes"

But always ends in a smile.

3 comments:

LeVander Family said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love all her faces, it makes me laugh:) I agree this age is the best!!

Rochelle said...

ADORABLE!!!! What a cute kiddo! I totally agree on the age thing! I even love age 3 though. They go through such cute stages!

Natalie said...

what a doll! i'm totally impressed you love this stage of toddler-hood. i'm not a fan. i love the newborn stage, but as soon as they start walkin'.....i'm always chasing them with all kinds of "no-no's".

but your girls are too cute! missed seeing you at the schaub reunion. i heard it was good!