Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ty And Her Blue Hat

We went to Disney Land about a year ago and let the girls each pick out a hat. So Ty picked out this one, which I thought was pretty cute at the time. Little did I know it would become something she would want to wear ALL the time.

To the pool in Cali, which was a good idea to block the sun.

To church??? She hates getting her hair combed and begged me to wear this hat to church one Sunday.


She even takes it on vacations. This is our trip to Flagstaff in the hotel room, she just wanted to wear it before bed.


So I thought OK, she likes to wear hats. So I went and bought her this cute roxy hat, but does she ever want to wear it....NO.
I better enjoy dressing her so cute right now, cause as soon as she can start picking out her own cloths we might be in trouble:)

Oh my Ty, I love her, she's definently our little tomboy and LOVES her blue hat. She even keeps it by her bed with all her "special" things.

She reminds me a lot of my little sister Kacey who was a big tomboy when she was little and always wanted to wear the same "not so cute" things:) And she turned out great and very stylish.

2 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Darling what a fun post that she will enjoy seeing one day. I was also more of tomboy growing up ALWAYS wearing the NOT so cute hats, just ask Michelle and than I grew out of it . . . fun to document though. she looks so cute with her hat on backwards!!!

Tami G. said...

She's SO cool!