Friday, March 18, 2011

Extra Curricular Activities

The girls love gymnastics class!
Warming up.









I love this next picture. I love that they can be in the same class together.

Doing their flips. They love this one. You climb up the wall with your feet then flip over.


Having a picnic on the tramp. I love that Tayte can be included. (not too much longer till she can run around with them)

A couple weeks ago we went out to Tempe Town Lake with Tami's family to enjoy the beautiful weather and go rollerblading by the lake. This is one of my and Tami's favorite past times, rollerblading! I still have the same rollerblades from when I graduated from highschool and their still going strong. If they tracked how many miles I've done on them they would have like 100,000 miles. From college in Prove and rollerblading up the canyon all the time to rollerblading to school in Hawaii everyday. Oh, I have so many memories with these rollerblades.


Ty did so good keeping up with all the adults. She was the only kid that rode along.

Just recently Madix has gotten so good at coloring. She passed the stage of just scribling and I love it cause she really concentrates on staying in the lines and does so good. And it passes A LOT more time then just scribbling a picture.


And my other artist Tyler. She's starting to get pretty creative.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Kimber....I want to be one of your kids...you are a fun mom!