Monday, January 3, 2011

Last Day of 2010

We have had an absolutely fantastic year of 2010 (as my 2010 blog posts show) But the best thing about 2010... Our beautiful baby Tayte was born!! She has been so much fun and such a delight. I can't even imagine our family without her.
I'm excited for another wonderful year with my amazing husband and beautiful 3 girls. I have to say I'm a bit anxious and am not sure I want this year to happen. Although I am ready to not have 3 at home I am not ready for Ty to start school this year. AHHHHHH, my first baby's gonna be going to all day kindergarten. So I have 7 months to make the best of having her home with me all day (which is one of my goals).
This is how we spent the last day of 2010

All ready to go bowling

We met up with my mom who has my sister Melanies kids for the week. Melanie's boys, Becker, Tyson, Screwzie (Hudson) and Dallin



I gave Dave a run for his money the first game, he was sweating. Then he smoked everyone the second game.


Ty was a great bowler, she one the first game against all the little kids

Then that night we had some friends over to hang out.

SPARKLERS!!

Ty was really nervous to hold it:)

It was a great day to end a great year!

AND I have to mention a big milestone for Tayters...


She finally decided she wants to roll! Yep, at 7 1/2 months she finally is rolling!


I'm a little nervous, cause now this means the next step is crawling. I don't know if I'm ready for that yet. I liked her just sitting in one place playing with her toys:) But learining new things is always fun and exciting. I guess I need to think about baby proofing my house again.

1 comment:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Love that hat you are wearing. Jaida has the same surfer baby beanie, so cute on Tayte!!! Happy New Year Eastman Family . . . what a fun year it will be. Wow Ty in Kindergarten, I am going to start Ashton in Preschool twice a week. I cannot even imagine Kindergarten, what a great goal to make the best of the time you have with Tyler! Love you guys! Cannot wait to spend time with you in Ireland. Hopefully I will get to see you cute kids this year!