Monday, January 17, 2011

I Love That Toothless Smile

I was gone ALL day on Sat. I had a catering job then it was girls night out to Sushi. So Daddy's day with the girls. I forgot something and came home unexpectedly to music BLASTING and Dave caring Madix around dancing:) Mom was gone so they decided to party! Anyways I came home later to Ty giving me the biggest smile and her top tooth gone! It was a little loose and I guess she bit into an apple and made it a little more loose so Dave decided to pull it. Yep, this is her 3rd tooth lost before she has even turned 5! Good thing Dave remembered to be the tooth fairy who was extra generous and left her $5. He said this was a big front tooth that deserved more money.


We went to the store today so she could buy something with her $5. This is what she got.

Mads got to pick a $1 toy.

2 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Congrats Ty!!! You are such a brave girl.

Tami G. said...

Are you sure Ty's not really 6 and you just accidentally missed a birthday or something? She looks cute :)