Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 16th- first day in the pool this year

Kids are crazy. It said the water was about 75 degrees, which is probably about the same as the ocean in the summer, but still.... brrrrrr! They've been wanting to play in the pool forever so finally Friday we said okay. Ty had a friend over and they got in.

Ty and her friend Morgan. We went to a heated pool in Cali a month ago and Ty was all over swimming. She was a little more hesitant to swim with the water so cold, don't blame her.

Okay, so a little further in.

Okay, she's gonna jump! She actually freaked out a bit when her whole head went under and she really got wet.

Madix didn't even want to put her bathing suit on cause she didn't want to go in.

Then after about 10 minutes and watching the other kids, she wanted her suit on and had a blast playing on the steps.

Me at 34 weeks. Only 5-6 more weeks to go! And I know it's gonna fly by and I'm gonna have another baby before I know it. I'm still feeling really good- during the day that is! Still trying to hit the gym every couple days, I think that's helped. My nights though are starting to suck! I seriously pee AT LEASTE 5 times a night (why can't I pee all day long, but no I hardly pee at all during the day, it all just wants to come out at night). And I can't stay in one position for longer than a half an hour, but then it takes a lot of effort to move my big belly from one side to the other. I have a dr.'s apt tom. and am gonna get some sleeping pills! Can't wait.

I went through all my old baby cloths the other day and it made me really excited. I'm getting really anxious to meet baby Tayt. Dave on the other hand, after putting the 2 girls to bed the other night, said, "man, I can't imagine having to put 3 to bed!" And Madix still thinks the baby room is HER room and still takes naps in the crib, so we'll see how she handles it.

7 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

CUte Cute Cute you look so cute!!! I love you cutoffs. Did you see the weather for next week in Utah. Yuck really cold and rainy. I was so looking forward to only wearing t-shirts and skirts!!! Cannot wait to see you. I cannot believe you have 6 weeks to go! May be 5!!! :) so fun!

Rochelle said...

Great pics! I can't believe you only have a few more weeks left! Are you coming up for the June recital? If so, I CANNOT wait!

Natalie said...

you look darling! yes, these next few weeks will fly by for you! and i agree with dave...adding another child to the routine totally sucks! but somehow it all evens out. the older ones rise to the occassion and it just works.

these little babies are totally worth it! every bedtime kiss, prayer, and tuck-in is a blessing. although the work is hard, its only for a short amount of time. if you think about it, these years you have them in your home are nothin'. and they'll be putting themselves to bed before you know it.

Nielsen Family said...

You look adorable as always. We can not wait to see you. Loves.

Nancy said...

Kimber you look so good, I'm so impressed that you're riding bikes and going to the gym still! Can't wait to see you.

Elise and Dan said...

You look awesome, Kimber! Just wait until your baby (that you've been anxiously waiting for, for 9 months) turns 6 months! For me, time as flown SOOOO much faster with the third. It's nuts! And also sad! I can't wait to see pictures of little Tayt!

Tami G. said...

Pretty stinkin' cute for 8 months pregnant! I can't believe you all are swimming already. What a big family of fish you are! Tyler is just like her mom :)