Monday, January 4, 2010

Big Milestone for Ty

TYLER MOVED UP TO PRIMARY ON SUNDAY!!
I think I was more nervous than she was. This was her first "official" class she's had to sit through. When I dropped her off I just stood in the primary room for like 5 min. to make sure she was o.k. (man, how am I gonna leave her at kindergarten?) She was so excited though and did awesome (she said it was a little boring:). She's so funny.... I was telling her all Sat. night how "tomorrow you get to go to Primary with the big kids". She woke up Sunday morning and said, "mom, I"m excited to go to Primary, but I'm not bigger!" So cute, she thought she would wake up and be a big kid to go to Primary:) I was equally worried about Madix going to nursery without Tyler. She's much more needy than Tyler and has always been with Tyler and all her friends. She had to be held, but did ok.

These are just some pictures from New Year Day, we went up to my brother's house in Humbolt and Tyler LOVED riding the horse.





Look at that sassy pose.

3 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

She is so adorable!!! I am hoping Ashton takes to nursery. He just does not like it at all. Wow primary they are growing up so fast.

Nielsen Family said...

Maile was so excited to. she has been telling me for a year now that she is not a baby anymore and I do not want to be in Nursery. Bad part is I am her teacher!!! Lots of fun these little girls. And now you and Dre have two close in age! FUN

Nielsen Family said...

We would love to come your way....not sure when we could do it. You saw the schedule. We will just have to wait until you are here for Christmas...you guys are due for a visit here aren't ya???? Redwoods, Crater Lake, Coast, Jet Boat...you need to come in the summer....so much more to do. Loves