Friday, September 4, 2009

Don't Want It to End

As much as I want it to start cooling off, I DON'T, and I don't want summer to end. What are we gonna do every afternoon without being able to be in the pool. My girls live in our pool. Hands down, it's the best purchase we have ever made!

Afternoon ritual. Wake up from naps, get out otterpops and head out back.

Getting ready to jump.

Ty's become pretty good at climbing up the side.

And she is quite the jumper, she loves it!

Madix is awesome! She's our little dare devil. She doesn't really understand jumping yet, so she kind of just walks off the side. But it's still a bit of a fall for someone that little.

So she just drops off then swims to the side all by herself. Yes she is just barely 2!

I think these goggles are too big and don't really work, but they love them.



You see my dilemma and mixed feelings with summer ending?

Painting all our toes to get ready for the beach. Yup, we're off to our yearly trip to Carlsbad for 2 weeks! Hopefully Tyler won't be as terrified of the water this year.

Back to the beach!

3 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

How fun! I love the toe color and i love that both your girls are fishes in the water. Even after a great summer swim lesson, Mai hates putting her head under. She will jump to me, nut not with out a struggle...Have an enjoyable time!!! Loves. Michelle

Tami G. said...

Those lucky little girls have such a great life and a fun mom. I can attest to that - the most fun I've ever had, I've always had with you Kimber! Maybe they (Ty & Mads) will be for Hanna what you have been for me. Someone to show her how to really live and that things aren't as scary as she thinks! I wish I was climbing into that big grey elephant van with you to watch Bennie & Joon and eat strawberry banana Laffy Taffy for six hours on our way to California!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Have fun!!!