Monday, April 13, 2009

Lots of Easter Pictures!

We had a wonderful Easter! The girls are at such a fun age and we all enjoyed the whole day so much. Here is our Easter pretty much play by play in pictures- enjoy.

Painting the eggs




















My and Dave's one egg











We hid their Easter baskets in the house for them to find and yup Ty was up at 6:30 down stairs looking for her basket. It was in the shower in the bathroom:)












All Tyler wanted from the Easter Bunny was a golf ball-??-strange, but she was so excited when she found a golf ball in her basket









I think Mads ate some chocolate







Ready to go outside and find all the eggs. We hid 60 eggs and they were so good at finding them.

Mads would just walk liesurely around with her basket and pick up eggs







While Ty left her basket in one place and ran frantically all over the yard picking up as many eggs as she could hold in her hands.










The Easter Bunny even put some eggs in the pool!











Then Dave made us his specialty breakfast. We call it Dave's Greek Delight. Fried rice, with fried eggs, tomatos, avacodo, greek olives, feta cheese and some red devil hot sauce. I have to admit it's pretty dang good.

My beautiful Ty, ready for church

They got this jewelry in their baskets and I can't believe they kept it on All day.


And my adorable little Mads all Easter decked out

































Me and my girls

























Dave and Ty



Let's take a little picture break and tell a quick story.
Dave: "Ty, what is Easter really about?"
Ty: "Jesus died"
Dave: "and then what happened?"
Ty: "I don't know"
Dave: "He came back to life, it's called resurrection"
Ty: "Yah and then Jesus came down and gave the Easter Bunny a big high five!"


At my parents house for another Easter egg hunt. Thalia helping Tyler













Mads and cousin Braxton
















This is the best family picture we could come up with










And this is the best cousins picture we could get






Thalia, Brandon and Madix











My bro Benson, his wife Omy, me and Kacey

13 comments:

Tami G. said...

Kimber, I think I can explain the golf ball. She and the boys found a scummy golf ball at the park last Friday. I let them play with it, but I made them leave it at the park when we left. Ty cried, "I want my garf ball!" the whole way home. I love their Easter headbands! Hanna wore hers to church for Easter Sunday too :)

Dawn said...

I love all the Easter pics! Your girls are so cute! My mouth is watering over Dave's breakfast specialty. I LOVE all of those ingredients, maybe you could email it to me! Miss you and hope to see you before we move!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love lots of pictures! What cute Easter dresses...all three of you! I had to click on Dave's Greek Delight to see it upclose, it looks yummy! I love those greek olives and feta cheese. Yum!

andreamatrix said...

Those dressed are adorable! I just want to run over with my camera and snap away.... Love the Easter story... high five!

Heather said...

yes I think you need to post the recipe for that breakfast as well.

Little kids do say the cutest things.
I want to give the easter bunny a high five as well.

Nancy said...

the girls look so cute, tell Dave we want the recipe! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter, funny about the Easter Bunny high fiveing Jesus. Too cute.

Donna said...

Kimber,
Love all your pictures! How much fun and what cute little girls you have!
Thanks, for sharing!
Auntie Donna

Rochelle said...

I love the high five story...too cute!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Go Dave with the Greek Breakfast you will have to make it for us when we come! Love the Easter story!! High five super funny. Cute outfits, love your shirt and Dave's tie!

Nielsen Family said...

super cute! glad you enjoyed teh great weekend. i love spring and the new spring dresses.

mph said...

Cute pics! Love the dresses. Looks like you had a good Easter.

Elise and Dan said...

Sounds like a great Easter! The girls are looking so old! They are at such a fun age for Holidays.

Natalie said...

I love how Jesus gave the Easter bunny a high five!