Monday, September 1, 2008

Sunday Tradition

Fried Egg Sandwiches
I wish I could say our Sunday tradition is something a little more spiritual, but how about a fried egg sandwich anyone?

Tyler knows it's Sunday and that we go to church by when her and dad get to make a fried egg sandwich. Every Sunday morning after bathtime Ty and Dave go down to the kitchen. Ty knows all by herself to open the fridge and get out the mayo, lemon juice, and hot sauce (yes that's what they put on it). She definently has grandpa's blood with her taste.

She LOVES her fried egg sandwich with lots of mayo, lemon juice, hot sauce, and salt and pepper. She eats the whole thing and often asks for another one.

Now it's time to go to church, this is Ty's smile when we try and make her smile.





Tyler's lips amaze me, she looks like she wears lipstick they are so full and red.

Straight home from work he lays down and reads them books, what a good dad.

Tyler impressed me when all by herself she stacked and lined up all her blocks to make a train.


6 comments:

Rochelle said...

I walked into her nursery yesterday to put something for our ward away before church and Tyler spoke a full sentence to me. I was so shocked...I just remember her as a 1 year old not too long ago. She's so adorable!

Donna said...

Your girls are so pretty Kimber...I love those white dresses with the pink flowers!

mph said...

Wow! That's quite an interesting choice of condiments on that sandwich!! Cute pics of the girls. I love the hair accessories!

Natalie said...

Yummy! I have recently loved making an egg over easy, then putting it on top of buttered toast. But, I'm not surprised to see yours kicked up with some spice. Sounds good!

Dawn said...

I want a fried egg sandwich!! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! Love the flower headbands and white dresses.

Jacque said...

oh, but kimber... fried egg sandwiches ARE a spiritual experience! ;) they sound yummy. the girls are so cute!