Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Madix's 8th Birthday!!

Breakfast in bed!  Donuts and chocolate covered strawberries!





Off on her date with dad.

Birthday party time!
Barbie bday cake!







Haven, Kalissa, Kiera, Lilee, Madix & Tayte

First they all swam with large water balloons.






Then yummy cake!





Fun presents!



Then they all did each others makeup and nails!!
Fun party with super cute girls!




My Madi Kai at 8:
She is my bookworm.  She LOVES to read!  She asks me everyday if she can go read.
She is still my girly girl.  LOVES dressing up, always wearing skirts or dresses, hates shorts or jeans.  Loves doing makeup and nails.
She is always in her room making lists on her whiteboard.  She wants to be a teacher.
Her favorite color is pink and her favorite food is
She is my peacemaker.  Always willing to give in to not cause contention.  She is also my little mommy and is so helpful to help with Nixon or if Tayte needs anything.
We LOVE our Madi Kai!!!
 

No comments: