Monday, October 13, 2014

Pool Fun, Wedding Dress and More





Trying to get the perfect picture of all of them in the air.  Took a few jumps:)

Here's a good one



Another day more try's.
They love jumping off that wall.





Good one.
My fishies.  Best thing we ever bought! (pool)
My 2 favorite workout buddies.  Alisa and Brandi.
Top of camelback mountain.


Ready to run my 3rd 5k.

Ty playing catch with Grandpa



I had to get my wedding dress down from the attic for a YW activity.  This is the first time since I've been married that I have even gotten it out.
Thought it would be fun to put it on….
  13 years later and it still fits!!
It was fun for my girls to see me in it.
They all loved it and said they wanted to get married in it.
I hope they do!  At least one of them.
Which one will it be??

My Ty Ty (8)

My Madi Kai (7)


Or my Boo Dog (4)
Love my girls!!

No comments: