Tuesday, January 22, 2013

TY LATELY

Ty will be turning 7 in a couple of weeks and is so much fun (although she is going trough a bit of an onery phase trying to figure out that life is "NOT FARE") Those are her favorite words right now:)

She's in 1st grade and is doing great! She joined a hip hop club during recess at school. So during recess this little group gathers and does hip hop moves (I love it!) It's mostly boys, I think there's Ty and one other girl in the "club".
So t-ball is about to start, which has always been her favorite, but she surprised me this year and told me she wants to take hip hop instead of t-ball. I was SO excited! I would MUCH rather watch hip hop:) Here she is ready for hip hop and in her class....





Practicing some moves





Dave took Ty snowboarding for the first time!
He said she did great, but that it was the coldest windiest
day ever!
Ty said she loved it and can't wait to go again.



BRRRRRR..... Poor thing!
She was a great sport and didn't complain.
Tyler had a contest going on at school to take
a picture of a pet reading.
This is what she came up with:)
Meeka's SUCH a good sport!

3 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Ha ha I love that photo of Meeka!! It made me smile and laugh. Love the HIP Hop take a video of her dancing I would love to see!

Sharry said...

This Picture is great...good job Ty! Keep up the dancing and we will see you on So You Think You Can DAnce!

Tami G. said...

Dude, Nolan would LOVE to be in that hip hop class with her. They're so much alike! Except maybe the Spam...lol :)