Tuesday, December 11, 2012

BOO DOG

My little, crazy 2 year old. She is going through a faze where she insists that everyone call her Boo Dog. Hopefully it's a faze and she's not gonna be Boo Dog her whole life. But if you call her Tayte or ANYTHING else (like your pretty), she demands "No, I Boo Dog!!"
Hopefully it's just terrible 2's and she'll come out of it, but she is my little monster right now. If I ask her to do anything she tells me "no, my tummy hurts". She is VERY demanding in everything she does or wants. I'm TRYING to teach her some manners and how to talk nice.  And she will not let anyone else sing ever.  If we ever try and sing she just yells at us to "STOP SINGING!"  But SHE loves to sing and always sings in the car.
Her favorite activity right now is the I Pad. It's amazing how good a 2 year old can be at it. She totally knows how to turn it on and find all her games and navigate all around the thing. She's pretty dang smart.
Here's some of the many faces of our "Boo Dog"....











3 comments:

Sharry said...

Oh our little girls!!! Strong, Independent and Determined . . . She is a cutie!!

Sharry said...

The last comment was DEIRDRE I am signed into my moms account

Tami G. said...

Ha ha ha ha ha...What a character :)