Thursday, March 22, 2012

Our New Ride!!

When I was pregnant with Tayte I "thought" we would have to get a new car. It would be too squishy with 3 kids and car seats in the middle of the xterra. But somehow we made it work. But now that we are having a fourth we REALLY have NO choice, so we went out and found our new "family" car last week. We found an awesome 2004 black suburban with about 90k miles on it for a STEAL!!! We are SUPER excited about it. It's HUGE which will take some getting used to, but will be so nice for vacations and lake trips.
Here is our New Ride.....


I have to say I am REALLY REALLY sad I'm gonna have to say goodbye to my yellow xterra! I got it right after I got home from my mission in 1999 then took it with me to UT for college and have drove it for the last 12 yrs. We have SOOOOOOOOO many good memories in this car taking road trips all over. I feel like I'm loosing a part of my family:(
But luckily we're not totally saying goodbye. We're gonna try and hang on to it for Tyler's first car:) 10 yrs, we'll see. It is in excellent condition and would be the perfect first car for Ty.


4 comments:

Wakeslider said...

Looks perfect for your family! I'm a little nervous about you driving that big car=%

Tami G. said...

Goodbye Xterra! Kinda like saying goodbye to the white pathfinder (which shall remain nameless). Good times!

Tami G. said...

P.S. I LOVE your b.m.w. :)

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Love it!!! IT is so nice and roomy!! Yes a great car for those 4 kids and fun road trips and LAKE TRIPS. I cannot believe that Xterra!!!