Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Valentines Day

Tyler will always be our big Valentines gift and that day is special for her but we all woke up to a great Valentines morning. I wish I took a picture of our counter. It was covered with little gifts for each the girls, a card and chocolates for Dave and a big bouquet of flowers for me with this sweet letter.

TO MY FOUR PRECIOUS ANGELS SENT FROM UP ABOVE TO FILL MY HEART WITH SO MUCH LOVE!
ANGEL #1: YOU ARE MY SWEETNESS. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND THE THING I CHERISH MOST IN THIS WORLD. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS COULD EVER SAY, AND I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT ON THIS VERY SPECIAL DAY. TO YOU I GIVE MY HEART AND ALL OF MY LOVE AND A FULL BODY MASSAGE.
ANGEL #2: TY THAT IS YOU! YOU ARE MY SPECIAL VALENTINE GIVEN TO ME ON THIS DAY OF LOVE. YOU HAVE FILLED MY LIFE WITH SO MUCH JOY AND HAPPINESS. VALENTINE'S DAY WILL ALWAYS BE MY MOST FAVORITE HOLIDAY BECAUSE GOD GAVE ME YOUR LOVE ON THAT DAY. YOU ARE SUCH A SPECIAL SWEET GIRL. I WISH YOU ALL OF YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES AND TO YOU I GIVE ALL OF MY VALENTINES KISSES.
ANGEL #3: MADDIES YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME! YOU MAKE ME SMILE AND LAUGH. YOU ARE SO UNIQUE AND SPECIAL. YOU ARE MY LITTLE PRINCESS VALENTINE. YOU FILL MY HEART WITH WARM SUNSHINE. YOU ARE SO EASY TO PLEASE. OUT OF ALL MY ANGELS YOU ARE MY GIRLY GIRL AND I LOVE THAT ABOUT YOU. I HOPE YOU ALWAYS KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME AND HOW GRATEFUL I AM YOU ARE IN OUR LIVES. I GIVE TO YOU ALL OF MY HUGS AND OFCOURSE SOME CHOCOLATES AS I KNOW THAT SWEET TOOTH OF YOURS.
ANGEL #4: MY LITTLE TAYTE THAT I SO ADORE! YOU ARE MY LITTLEST ANGEL SENT FROM UP ABOVE, BUT OH HOW YOU FILL MY HEART WITH SO MUCH LOVE. YOU HAVE YOUR UPS AND YOU HAVE YOUR DOWNS, BUT I CANT RESIST YOU WHENEVER YOU'RE AROUND. I LOVE YOUR LITTLE LAUGH AND THE FUNNY LITTLE THINGS YOU DO. I HOPE THAT ONE DAY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO READ THIS NOTE AND KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR DADDY LOVES YOU.

THERE'S SOME YUMMI CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES IN FRIDGE FOR MY SWEET VALENTINES!



Then that weekend we got to go out on our Valentines Date. I took Dave to a nice dinner at Christopher's Steak House then we went and saw the Broadway show "Wicked" Sooooooooo GOOD! By far one of our favorites.
It was a great Valentines.

2 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

What a fun Valentine's. That letter made me cry, probably because my brother wrote it. He has always had a soft sentimental heart and it warms my soul to read his thoughtful letters and words. He is a good MAN and such a gentlemen. He is teaching your girls what LOVE is. He will be a great teacher for that handsome little boy of yours! Wicked was good wasn't it? One of our favorites too!

Tami G. said...

Way to go Dave. You put all the other husbands in the world to shame and made the rest of us wives feel totally jipped! Well played, well played :)