Sunday, January 8, 2012

40th Anniversary!!

Dec. 29 2011, my parents just had their 40th anniversary! Me and Dave had our 10 last year, it's so crazy to think what our lives will be at 40. We made my parents a book of some pictures of their last 40yrs. It's so fun to see them at the very begining and different stages of their lives. Here are a few of them. I LOVE all the old school pictures (hair cuts, cloths, mustaches:)





Gotta LOVE mine and Melanie's hair cuts:)!! (I was just trying to picture if I did Tyler and Madix's hair like this)







This is thier WHOLE family after 40 yrs!
My mom and dad took a trip to San Francisco, then when they got back Mel and her family suprised them coming into town. We made this cool book for them and took them out to a nice dinner and a fun game of bowling.



My dad was the big winner, Dave took a close 2nd.




Fun night to celebrate my wonderful, cute parents!! What a great example they've been of a wonderful companionship, the best parents, and excellent grandparents. Happy 40th Anniversary!!

4 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

love those photos classic. congrats to your wonderful parents 40 years is amazing!! What great parents you have, they are loved and admired by so many people. Dave and bowling it is his TALENT.

Clement Family said...

These are fantastic!!! Robby's parents are celebrating 39 years in August... I can't even imagine how onry Robby will be in 33 years! PS I can see so much of Maddix when I saw your childhood pics. WOW!

Tami G. said...

Ben and Judy are HOT! They look like super models in their younger years...kinda like you and Dave, I guess :)

Melanie said...

Wow! What a gorgous family that you have Kimber! I love the hair-cuts too! You guys look just like Hayley Mills in Parent Trap. I love all the old pictures too! You are blessed with your loving family!