Saturday, December 11, 2010

Madie Kai's Special Day

It was Madix's dance recital today, so we decided to make it her special day. We got a babysitter for the other 2 girls and just took Mads for her special Dance Recital then out to eat.
She couldn't have been any cuter. She LOVES this kind of stuff- getting all dressed up and her hair done and makeup done.



Her recital was right at nap time, and luckily she took a little nap on the way there.

All rested and ready to go dance!

Her and her best friend Hanna. They are the cutest together and just LOVE eachother!



On stage. She did SO good. I was SO proud of her. Ofcourse she was a little nervous, but did her dance so dang cute.


At the end when they brought everyone out for a final goodbye.

Gigi and Grandpa came to watch.

Me and Tami with out CUTE CUTE girls!

She got a rose from Gigi and Grandpa, Tami and Me and Dave and loved them.

It was so much fun spending the day with this girl. It was so fun to watch her in her dance recital. We love her to death and think she is just the cutest thing ever.

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!! She's soo cute!

Jenny Roberts said...

So cute! Sarah had a dance recital on Saturday too. I thinka t the same place, because I saw those exact same outfits, but Sarah's was at 7pm. They are so cute.

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

She is so dang cute. That outfit is so adorable . . . those pictures just made me smile!!! What a great idea to just spend the day with her. I love that pictures with her and Hanna just like you and Tami. I love little girls!

Tami G. said...

We have the best life, don't we? I love you, Kimber! Can I just steal this post and put it on my blog, and then mine will be done too :)

Amanda said...

So dang cute!